Get to know Osaka better on a private guided tour of the northern part of the city. The itinerary includes major attractions, such as the must-see Osaka Castle, as well as fascinating places that many travelers miss, including the quirky Cup Noodle Museum. Get around on foot and by train, so you can see how the locals live and get around.
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Includes transportation fares for yourself and your guide
- Price of admission tickets is included
- Learn more about Osaka than you would sightseeing alone
Guide Fare, Transportation Fare, Admission Fees
Food & Drink
Meeting And Pickup
We pick up from any hotel in Osaka city
What To Expect
- Cup Noodle Museum Osaka Ikeda
One of the most popular foods on the globe, instant noodles and cup noodles were invented by the same man in Osaka. You will visit the birth place of Chicken Ramen and know about the history of those fabulous and indispensable inventions. In addition, you can make your own original cup noodles by painting on a container and choosing ingredients by yourself. Have fun and make good memories!
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
In this musuem, you can hop back in time and experience a day at the old shopping street in the 1830s, thanks to life-size and accurate reproductions. You will get to know the way of living of Osaka merchants and may feel like meeting locals living moderately but lively in old-day Osaka.
- Tenjinbashi-suji Shopping Street, the longest Arcade in Japan
This is the longest shopping street (1.6 miles) in Japan. This street once thrived as the main entrance to the the famous Osaka Tenmangu Shrine and even now is bustling with a lot of locals coming here to enjoy eating and watching shops/people. Unlike Shinsaibashi or Umeda where you can find high-end shops, lots of mom-and-pop stores and a bit old-fashioned shops line this street. Here, you will enjoy strolling around a present-day local shopping street and taste some of its local food.
- Osaka Museum of HistoryStanding on the ruins of ancient palace and just in front of Osaka castle, you can learn about the history of Osaka from primeval to modern days. Inside the museum, numerous reproductions, mannequins and videos are shown. It helps you to understand the city and its people well, and to enjoy the subsequent spots more. Above all, from the 10th floor windows of this museum, you can enjoy a fantastic overview of Osaka Castle!
- Osaka Castle
Originally founded in the 16th century, this is one of the largest castles in Japan. Two wide and deep moats, high stone walls and other protective devices make this solid castle an impregnable one. The Main Keep is beautifully decorated with gold ornaments which harmonize completely with the patinated roof. Here, you will learn the life of a samurai warrior hero who was born into a very poor family and finally became the king of the nation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.